We are now accepting craft, antique, and product vendors for the Pumpkin Pick'n Festival at Lazy Acres on Saturday, October 20, 2018. This event is sponsored by Hickory Pick'n. Vendor registration is $40 (10x10') or $60 (10x20'). No food or drink sales allowed. Brands and companies are welcome, however, we would like to limit it to 1 vendor from each. For example, only one ItWorks or Paparazzi vendor. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com BEFORE registering. The deadline for registration is October 8th.
Please Note: We already have vendors for Paparazzi jewelry and essential oils.
- Address: 596 Lazy Acres Road, Chunky, MS 39323
- Please arrive between 7-9:30 a.m.
- When you arrive you will be given an envelope with your site number. This is a large grassy area so keep that in mind.
- Please unload as quickly as possible and move your vehicle to the parking area.
- Lazy Acres strives to provide a wholesome, fun, family atmosphere. Please do not attempt to sell or display any items related to alcohol, tobacco, firearms, or items with any sexual content.
- Tents are encouraged.
- Tables and chairs are NOT provided.
- Vendor fee includes admission to the pumpkin patch for 2 people (the primary seller and one assistant).
- Remember, vendors are NOT allowed to sell food and drinks. Food and drinks are available for purchase inside the gated pumpkin patch.
- Vendor area will be located outside the gated pumpkin patch area which will allow guests to visit the market area without having to pay an admission.
- Everyone will receive an advertising flyer and you can make as many copies as you need.
- We encourage you to post and share on social media. We will have signs up on the interstate and around town! Remember, word of mouth is the BEST!
- Packing up - Vendors may start packing at 6 p.m. ABSOLUTELY no vehicles will be allowed in the event space before 6 p.m.
- Please dispose of all trash in the receptacles provided.
- ACCORDING TO STATE LAW, ALL VENDORS WILL BE REQUIRED TO COLLECT 7% MS SALES TAX. NO ONE WILL BE PERMITTED TO LEAVE UNTIL SALES TAX IS RETURNED TO THE EVENT STAFF.