We are now accepting craft, antique, and product vendors for Pick'n at the Patch Festival at Lazy Acres on Saturday, October 19th, 2019 and Sunday, October 20th. Hand made crafts, woodwork, and antique vendors are strongly encouraged and favored. Vendor registration is $25 (10x10') or $50 (10x20') and covers both days. We intentionally try to keep our vendor fee low to encourage hand made craft vendors. No food or drink sales allowed. Brands and companies are welcome, however, we would like to limit it to 1 vendor from each. For example, only one ItWorks or Paparazzi vendor. If you have questions, please email us at [email protected] BEFORE registering. The deadline for registration is October 15th.
AS OF 9/1/19 WE ALREADY HAVE A VENDOR FROM THESE BRANDED COMPANIES: Aloette, Paparazzi, Norwex, Noonday Collection
- Address: 596 Lazy Acres Road, Chunky, MS 39323
- Please arrive between 7-9:00 a.m.
- When you arrive you will be given an envelope with your site number. This is a large grassy area so keep that in mind.
- Please unload as quickly as possible and move your vehicle to the parking area.
- Lazy Acres strives to provide a wholesome, fun, family atmosphere. Please do not attempt to sell or display any items related to alcohol, tobacco, firearms, or items with any sexual content.
- Tents are encouraged.
- Tables and chairs are NOT provided.
- Vendor fee includes admission to the pumpkin patch for 2 people (the primary seller and one assistant).
- Remember, vendors are NOT allowed to sell food and drinks. Food and drinks are available for purchase inside the gated pumpkin patch.
- Vendor area will be located outside the gated pumpkin patch area which will allow guests to visit the market area without having to pay an admission.
- We encourage you to post and share on social media. Remember, word of mouth is the BEST!
- This is a 2 day festival. Vendors are encouraged but not required to stay for both days. Packing up - Vendors may start packing at 6 p.m. on Saturday and 5:00 p.m. on Sunday. ABSOLUTELY no vehicles will be allowed in the event space before these times. There will be a Christian concert on Saturday night at the Pumpkin Patch. Vendors are welcome to keep their booths open until the park closes at 9 p.m. or you may cover your tent at 6 p.m. for the following day. Security will be present during the evening concert, however, vendor assumes all risk of theft.
- Please dispose of all trash in the receptacles provided.
- ACCORDING TO STATE LAW, ALL VENDORS WILL BE REQUIRED TO COLLECT 7% MS SALES TAX. NO ONE WILL BE PERMITTED TO LEAVE UNTIL SALES TAX IS RETURNED TO THE EVENT STAFF.